The Driver is the one and only responsible for infringements committed during the carsharing.
Should the Owner receive a fine considering an infringement committed during the carsharing, he ought to notify Sharonomy and exempt oneself by indicating the Driver on the form as the person responsible for the infringement and send the documents to the collection office by registered mail together with the proof of reception.
1. Owner should immediately inform Sharonomy:
- if the carsharing was in Belgium at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- if the carsharing was in Portugal at: email@example.com
2. Owner should inform immediately the respective authority by sending:
- if the carsharing happened in Belgium at: the letter of exempt
- if the carsharing happened in Portugal at: to fill the form on the Portuguese authority