If you're in doubt over why your car profile has been refused by the CarAmigo team, go over the following validation issues:
- one non-processed picture of the car, from each side of the vehicle is missing. Or the owner has uploaded catalog pictures. For example:
- Copies of the registration certificate and/or technical control are not readable
- The vehicle does not comply to the selection criteria
- The recto or verso side of the registration card is missing
- Other data of the vehicle, such as fuel type or power are incorrect
- The validity of the insurance or the technical control is incorrect (the owner must upload the most recent document)
- the registration certificate is on the name of a company or a private person and you did not upload the power of attorney signed by the owner. Even if you are the owner of the company you still have to fill in and sign the power of attorney.