Before someone can join they have to fill in all the fields in their CarAmigo Member's Profile and add a vehicle under the "Add your vehicle" section.
In order to receive the benefits of the insurance during the carsharing period, your vehicle must comply to the following requirements:
- registration of the vehicle in the country where you would like to share it (so you will need a Belgian license plate if you are going to share it in Belgium, a Portuguese one if the vehicle will be listed in Portugal etc.)
- it must be insured by an insurance company recognized by the local insurance regulator
- must have received a valid certificate of the technical vehicle inspection
- must have a power of no more than
- 150 kW, for vehicles shared in Belgium
- 220 kW for vehicles shared in Portugal
Important: please note that eligibility criteria may vary depending on the country where CarAmigo operates. In order to avoid any misunderstandings please read the General Terms and conditions for your country carefully and thoroughly.